Made for software developers, Virtual Treeview represents a tree view control built from scratch with advanced Delphi tree controls. According to its maker, the tool's paradigm for tree management is unlike any other controls.
Data is extracted from applications through events (or descendants by overwriting data), since Virtual Treeview doesn't have any information about the data besides its size, not even the node captions.
The tool uses a hand-optimized MMX assembler routines to ensure smooth animations, such as hint fading. It shows an alpha-blended image of the tree windows while dragging and dropping items, and it offers support for Windows XP themes.
If you want to get a closer look at what can be done with this tree view control, you can take a look at UltraSearch, a freeware project that finds files and folders on local NTFS drives and which took advantage of Virtual Treeview. Another example is TreeSize Professional, a commercialware piece of software designed to clean up disk space.
Virtual Treeview is published under a double license: MPL 1.1 and LGPL 2.1 with static linking exception. To be able to get it up and running, you must have Embacadero's RAD Studio XE3 – 10.1 Berlin or Delphi7 – Delphi XE8.
Virtual Treeview Free License Key Download For PC 2022 [New]
Represent a hierarchical list of data elements with circular nodes, tree structures, collapsible branches, drag & drop support, unlimited nesting and infinite scroll support for paging your data;
Operate a tree using rows and columns;
Supports all objects that in turn can host a tree node;
Has a built-in panel that shows the tree structure and connections between nodes when the cursor hovers over a node;
Supports a tree that can be collapsed by dragging its lower-left node and its column out of its frame, while keeping the higher-level nodes in place;
Supports items without any hierarchy, so you can drag and drop them into the tree;
Supports animations such as fading and highlighting a node when hovering over it, as well as vertical and horizontal expanding/collapsing of nodes;
Supports built-in support for edge effects and window transparency;
Built-in support for horizontal, vertical and orthogonal scrolling;
Supports customizable node captions with the ability to create a link to the parent node, turn captions into child nodes, or turn captions into nodes with floating columns.
Use a single or multiple data sources (usually a single data table or an hierarchical representation of data is used);
Used in commercial and non-commercial applications.
Virtual Treeview Comments:
Unfortunately, Virtual Treeview has not been updated since 2007 – a project that has been abandoned by its author. Only a couple of demos are available for download, but none is of current version. You can browse the project’s source files in the SVN repository.
The project has two licensing models for Virtual Treeview:
freeware, MPL 1.1.
GPL v2.1, with static linking exception.
This work is an academic effort, developed solely at the Delphi House of Russia. The use of this project is not only allowed to academic, but encouraged, even though the developer (me) has a full-time job.
This project is independent from Embarcadero.
Virtual Treeview is not bound to any commercial product by Embarcadero – it is free and Open Source.
Virtual Treeview is not the best solution for every kind of application. It requires that you have a few skills – otherwise you won’t be able to use it.
There are lots of great projects like Virtual Treeview out there. One
Virtual Treeview Crack+ Free License Key
Cracked Virtual Treeview With Keygen Source:
Virtual Treeview Demo:
Virtual Treeview Trial:
Virtual Treeview System Requirements:
This is a FREE program that will help you build your own personal firewall. FireWall Builder will assist you by listening to your wishes, taking care of all the details, and handling it all for you. It will do the following:
1) Detect and list all active network connections
2) Monitor, display and control them by type, or by IP address
3) Construct a firewall policy including action on observed connections
4) Block connections based on policy
5) Provide a graphical interface for managing it all
6) Ability to be emailed when you are off-line to a self-hosted service
FireWall Builder has a powerful firewall policy that allows you to set rules at the port level, and also allows you to alter the default firewall options.
FireWall Builder Requirements:
WiFi Explorer – A free Wi-Fi and Bluetooth utility for Windows
WiFi Explorer is a simple-to-use free application that allows you to view and control all of your local and network-based wireless networks. It highlights the speed and signal strength of your current connection and provides the ability to browse and connect to any available Wi-Fi networks.
WiFi Explorer Features:
– View and control all of your local and network-based wireless networks.
– View available wireless networks in your area and see the info, like SSID and MAC, about each one.
– Lock the selected network to prevent others from connecting.
– Change SSID and MAC of the selected network.
– Switch to 3G networks if available.
– Browse available and hide (blacklist) networks
– Remove the selected network from your list
– Quit or close the program (Ctrl+W).
– Power-down your computer, or hibernate/sleep it.
– Hardware support: Intel and Broadcom NICs, built-in 802.11n and Bluetooth.
Virtual Treeview Free
Virtual Treeview is a Delphi-based tree view control that uses both “latency” and “network” management. “Latency” management is based on Delphi’s own technology. In this case, a tree control updates its tree after a set of events has been triggered. “Network” management is an application-driven framework. It provides the capability of displaying and searching data on a network, over the Internet or elsewhere.
Some examples are:
• You can search the Internet for products: You enter the name and description of a product and it is displayed as soon as it is found in the network.
• In a business context, you can search for products in your company’s inventory.
• You can search for products or parts in your company’s network.
• The same mechanism allows you to create a catalog of your own, that can be displayed and searched through the Internet.
• You can set up a catalog of shared resources that can be used as a database.
The following image shows the kind of data displayed in one of the above situations:
The Virtual Treeview Controls are a Delphi-based tree control and is designed for software developers: you can take advantage of the in-built power of Delphi’s debugger to monitor execution.
• Support for Windows XP themes: thanks to Virtual Treeview it is possible to easily support for the Windows XP themes, that are available in Windows Vista and Windows 7. For this reason, the tree view is transformed in a real XP’s tree view!
• Scrollable Pop-up Arrows: this feature allows the user to display multiple arrows (aka slide-to-pop up) on a tree in order to show the next node after the current node, allowing to easily create a tree web site or application.
• Configurable Hint Fading: the user can customize the fading of hints when you drag an item from one node to another.
• Drag & Drop: it is possible to easily drag and drop items from one node to another. A node is displayed in its root while being dragged and placed in the new node (you can change the “Root” property in the INI file to do so).
• Pop-up Controls: the user can add to a tree node in various ways the text, the image and other options. For the latter, the node must set up the “AllowDeselect” property, to be able to use it.
• Support for custom-size
What’s New In Virtual Treeview?
* Magic Drag and Drop: Drag and drop items, nodes, and subtrees with the mouse, and move nodes and subtrees by dragging and dropping them.
* Snap to Nodes: Multiple documents or separated levels can be displayed in a single node.
* Fold, Unfold, Fold Again: Show or hide the contents of a node’s subtrees.
* Split, Merge and Collapse: Nodes can have subtrees or be nestled inside other nodes.
* Fast and Easy to Use: Virtual Treeview is easy to use and is a fast and efficient way to manage tree nodes and displays.
* Tree Management Support: Virtual Treeview can remember the sizes and appearances of the tree’s nodes and subtrees, and it supports undo and redo of tree node operations. The tree layout can be made arbitrary, allowing for the addition of nodes, subtrees, and anchors. An ‘edit’ menu allows for quick-n-dirty editing of node data, including text data (labels, text boxes, hyperlinks, and so on), and its appearance.
* Data Oriented: The tree node data can be user-extracted from various sources. Virtual Treeview can act as a data source for third party data parsers.
* Works with Microsoft Windows XP: Virtual Treeview can be used to traverse the Windows file system.
* Drag and Drop Based Tree Views: Virtual Treeview can display drag and drop source trees just like in MS Windows Explorer.
* Advanced Animation: Virtual Treeview supports animation and event highlighting of nodes, subtrees and items, and allows displaying message boxes using the animated images.
* High Reliability: Virtual Treeview is very stable and offers compatibility for the Windows operating systems since Windows 2000.
* Multilingual Support: Support for multiple languages is built in.
* Added new virtual nodes that can be used to define the tree view’s structure. The virtual nodes can be of any type, and they can be arranged together using virtual nodes in a manner similar to using physical nodes in a physical tree.
* Support for combining nodes and virtual nodes to define the virtual nodes that define the tree’s structure. For example, a virtual Root node can be used to define the tree’s root structure.
* New ‘Node QuickAction’ event for quick actions, such as applying text colour changes and hyperlink state changes. It is also used to show tooltips.
What’s New in VCL
* Added the
Multilayer Damage Pack for Team Fortress 2
The name says it all. This is a set of weapons and various mods for each of the maps that add various effects like health damage and area effects. It’s recommended that you have a good amount of money available before getting this pack as it comes with a multitude of weapons and a few mods.
Version 1.8.9 (January 2017)
Version 1.8.8 (December 2016)
Version 1.8.7 (November 2016)
Version 1.8.6 (